Capitalization is an important part of sentence structure.
1) You always capitalize the first word of a quoted sentence.
For instance: She said, "No!"
2) Capitalize Proper Nouns. Proper nouns are the specficic names of people, places, and things.
For istance: San Diego, Memphis, Pak's Karate.
3) Capitalize people's titles when they come before their name.
For instance: Captain Kirk, General George S. Patton.
4) Always capitalize the first letter of the first word in every sentence.
For Instance: The dog ran. The seal swam. I ate pizza.
5) Always capitalize the pronoun "I" and this goes with when it is used in contractions such as "I'll" because it means "I will" or "i'd" meaning "I would".
I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, just ask me.
Thank you very much.
thanks for all
You're welcome. :)