my skype is gurupriya97
Hi form İstanbul,
I need to improve my English, I would like to speak on skype with native English speaker,
Skype ID : onur-acun
hi im not a native speaker but i think i speak english pretty cool, so i can teach you and you can teach me also because i dont know everything........ so lets talk skype ID: jhonfkennedy
I like to speak sometimes, add me: mentalhost
i learn dutch german french
i speak polish english and a little dutch
All greetings.. I in skype- redicka600.. I
study to speak English, who wishes to help me with it, join =)
Hello from İstanbul, skype : onur-acun
I also would like to improve my English,
my Skype is "hrjusha87"
My skype id: arthurchisholm
I am a beginner in english.
See you soon
Hi, I'm Viktoriia. I also need practice in English speaking. Will be grateful if you can help me))) My level is intermediate
my skype is vika_buriak
We study english without practices. We just learn grammar rules. We just listen the native speakers. And how about other accents? Can you understand them easily? Or do you have enough practice with speaking english? I have a great idea!
How will it work? :
- we will create skype groups. (3-5 person in each group and i'll try to choose them from different countries.)
- everyone will learn the topic before conversations.
- we will talk about that topics.
DO NOT BE AFRAID TO MAKE MISTAKES! it is the best way to learn english!
- you will be able to understand different accents.
- you will get used to speak in front of the groups and it will help you in your real life.
- you will learn about different countries and different cultures.
- you will get documents about english.
What do you need to do? :
- send me a special message which includes these informations (i won't share them in public) :
english level (speaking, reading, listening)
in which days and what times you can join conversations.
and if you have something to say about it, just let me know.
!!!! it doesn't matter if it is your real skype or not. you can create new account just for these conversations!
After i have enough apply, i'll create groups. i'll send you the name of your group friends. i'll send you what time the conversations will start and end. before conversations i'll send you the topic.
The conversations will be every week in the same day and same hours.
1) The conversation will be just with audio.
2) you don't need to add other group friends, i'll prepare conversations and add the people who are in that group.
3) most of language learners are afraid to make mistakes. we will be there just for learning english. the beginner and advanced won't be in the same group. So, you will be able to talk without feeling bored.
4) if you notice that you can speak better, reach me and i'll change your group.
5) if we won't have enough person, i'll choose group members from the same country. but i think it won't be hard to find language learners. i'll share my opinion in other sites too. So, we will have a lot of friends from all around the world.