At the doctor's

Which doctor would each of these people have to go to? What tests would the doctor do? What would these people have to do to get better?


moh.matcher (27)

I speak:
French, Arabic
I learn:
English, German, Polish, Norwegian
Busuu berries :

1- This man at the first picture need thisting specialist of dermatologist, 2- To the ophthalmologist, 3- To the symptoms.