It's used in contract form there's if the nouns is a singular.
There's a ticket near the supermarket.
There is is used with a nouns not numerable
There's live music at the party.
Is use there are if the substantive is a plural
There are apples in the fruit bowl.
Complete to add There is or There are
1. __________________________ an apple pie.
2. __________________________ a bottle of wine.
3. __________________________ oranges.
4. __________________________ a piece of butter.
5. __________________________ two bottles of milk.
6. __________________________ green apples.
In the left column shows the names of the nation.
In the right names of the national language. Do the correct combinations, highlighted with a different color corresponding letters.
1. England a. Swedish
2. Germany b. French
3. France c. German
4. Norway d. English
5. Sweden e. Norwegian
6. Portugal f. Portuguese