The 8 parts of a sentence or speech
* verb - is an action word eg .Dracula bites his victims on the neck.
* noun - is a name of person , place , or thing eg Mark is a good singer
* pronouns - words that takes place of a noun , eg. I/You/He/She/It eg I was glad to find the bus pass in the bottom of the green
*adverb - can modify a verb , an adjective another adverb, An adverb indicates manner, time, place, cause, or degree and answers questions such as "how," "when," "where," "how much".
eg The midwives waited patiently through a long labour.
* adjective - describes a noun or pronoun eg My nephew is dancing gracefully
* preposition - links nouns, pronouns and phrases to other words in a sentences
eg The book is on the table.
* conjunction - link words, phases, and clauses
eg. I ate the pizza and the pasta
call the kids when you are ready
Interjection - is a word added to a sentence to convey emotion. It is not grammatically related to any other part of the sentence.
Ouch, that hurt! Ouch
Oh no, I forgot that the dress rehearsal was today
Hey! Put that down!