Again about the conditional tens
1) If she hadn't forgotten her bus ticket, she wouldn't have had to return home
1) I have no time. I must leave now or I will miss the bus.
2) I wish I could buy a new mobile phone
CONFUSED VERBS: see, look at ,watch, hear, listen to
1) On the weekend, I like to listen to my CD's.
2) Can you
The last sentences about Conditional
1) What would you do if you were the tallest person in the world?
In the fresco "The Last Judgement" that you can visit in the Sistine Chapel,
Michelangelo painted Minos, the