You don't need any special skills or magical powers. Anyone can become fluent in English!
With awesome resources and a bit of dedication, it is not hard to learn a new language. A fun and interactive course can accelerate your learning and make it even more enjoyable.
You don’t need to sit in a classroom for hours every week. You can learn in your spare time with Busuu using a computer, tablet or smartphone and you can even learn while offline!
At Busuu, we believe that just 10 minutes a day is enough to learn a language. Use Busuu for 10 minutes each day and you’ll see how quickly you can become fluent.
How can you learn a language with Busuu?
- At Busuu, we believe that just 10 minutes a day is enough to learn a language. Use Busuu for 10 minutes each day and you’ll see how fast you can become fluent.
- Practise, practise, practise. You can build your confidence with native speakers on Busuu.
- Train your vocabulary. Strengthen your weak words and learn new ones with Busuu’s Vocabulary Trainer.
- Don’t be shy. Record yourself and send it to Busuu’s community to get feedback from native speakers.
- Stay motivated. Sometimes it can be difficult and you might lose your focus. Set your goal and don’t forget to track it weekly.
“Must Have App”
Bloomberg Business Innovators 2016
“Quicker, Smarter, Better“
Meet these people who speak different languages fluently
English, Spanish, Portuguese?
You can learn and speak any language if you stay motivated and focused.
Listen to the advice of the bilinguals to get some inspiration.
Still not convinced that you can master a language in just 10 minutes a day?
Listen to our customer Yesenia Ruvalcaba who is teaching English in Mexico and highly recommends her students to use Busuu to improve their language skills.
Learn anytime, anywhere. Even offline
Take Busuu with you and make use of any spare moments to keep learning. Queueing for a coffee? Waiting for a friend? Even on the journey to work - just download your lessons and learn with Offline Mode!
As seen on TVWatch now