Are you tired of travelling to foreign countries and not being able to communicate with the locals?
You can change this! Practise your pronunciation with busuu and make the most of your next trip abroad!
With better pronunciation, you can:
- Ask about the best attractions and restaurants;
- Learn more about different cultures and lifestyles at your destination
- Make new friends!
Do you feel too shy to speak in front of the whole class? We have just what you need: with busuu’s Conversations feature you can record yourself and get feedback from native speakers. They will give you feedback on your pronunciation and help you to broaden your vocabulary and sound more natural.
What is the Conversations feature?
- The feature allows you to record your voice and ask for feedback from native speakers.
- You can write or record a few words or sentences on the topics you've just studied on busuu.
- You can send your answers to your friends or other members of the busuu community.
- Practise as many times as you need and get feedback from users.
Which topics should I start with?
|General information||Greetings, introduction, general description of yourself and your interests;|
|Directions||Questions about towns and cities, landmarks, useful everyday phrases to chat with the locals;|
|Numbers||Generic numbers, amounts of money, bus, train or plane numbers;|
Watch our video about the busuu app and learn more about our features.
- Vocabulary Trainer helps you memorise words faster.
- Offline mode lets you learn whenever and wherever you like.
- Bite-sized lessons include both grammar and vocabulary units.
Learn anytime, anywhere. Even offline
Take busuu with you and make use of any spare moments to keep learning. Queueing for a coffee? Waiting for a friend? Even on the journey to work - just download your lessons and learn with Offline Mode!
As seen on TVWatch now